Is it your first time on Kinowear.com? You may be wondering where to start…
Here at Kinowear.com, our mission is simple:
To help you to learn how to dress with STYLE !
If you’re like most of our readers, you fall into one or more of the categories below… and you need to take action.
Do any of these sound like you?
- You’re an adult but you still dress like a college student in hoodies and sneakers
- You’re successful in your career but you still look like an intern
- You never get a second glance from women
- You don’t feel at ease when you’re shopping
- You don’t know which colors or styles to choose
- Your clothes don’t flatter you, they make you look shorter and fatter
- You think you need to spend a lot to dress well
If the answer is yes, keep reading…
The problem: most guys have the wrong approach
You’ll never learn to dress well by listening to others.
Following the advice of your mother, sister, girlfriend, or buddies won’t help you.
Think about it this way: do you think you can learn to play a sport without ever
actually practising? The answer is hard-wired in your brain. You know you
need to go out and compete on the field.
But you also need a coach. And that’s exactly what Kinowear is to your style.
You need learn about yourself in order to build your own style.
A style that’s right for you.
Sign up for the free Kinowear Crash Course
What is it?
It’s a sequence of 4 emails designed to help you make tremendous progress
without reading tons.
Here is the program:
1. The “bad fit” disease: learn to buy the right size
2. How to look designer for less (how to spend your money!)
3. 40 mistakes you need to eradicate when putting your clothes together
4. How to find your own style by modeling stylish men
The Shopping Memo
When you subscribe to our newsletter, you’ll also get instant access to our Shopping Memo.
It’s a handy summary of everything you need to know when you go shopping, that you can
carry around on your smartphone. After that, you’ll receive our exclusive style advice
(only for subscribers) about once a week.
How do I sign up?
Easy. You just need to subscribe to our newsletter by filling out the form below.
Did I mention that you can actually reply to the newsletter?
I’ll be happy to answer your personal questions.